Disclaimer

Well, something must have frozen over because we finally have a blog! (Is it getting colder- No, Mr. Gore, I'm not talking about global warming.) Can viewers believe their own eyes? (Try blinking a couple times just to be sure!) I've set up a family blog. (I think that I must be one of the least techno-lit gen-Xers . No need to worry about a take over from me, Mr. Gates!)

For those who are looking for a hair raising, toe twitching, bladder busting experience you might want to continue searching the black hole time vacuum that is the World Wide Web. Further more, as a visual person that tried to keep a diary in her youth, but only wrote an entire 2 lines worth, this will be the most text that you will likely get out of me and it is not Pulitzer quality for sure! So here we are the good, the bad, and the ugly...
(I'll let you decide who is who)





CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

December 2008 in Review



Since we spent our winter vaction at home,
not by choice, we took Aldan to the Madison
Children's Museum for the first time. I think
that it is one of his favorite places; Mom and Dad
really liked it too! The top picture shows an
Aldan size kaleidoscope, and the next photo
is Aldan learning from some big boys.

Since our living room had this UGLY, I mean
sagging, stained, & different patterns UGLY ceiling tile,
we decided to focus our time, money, and frustration,
from NOT being able to travel this winter, into removing
those offending tiles and replacing them. We did get a
little surprise; we removed one tile and the plaster
looked really good. No problem- right? WRONG!!!
We were deceived, and we ended up
removing the all the plaster from the lath
before we installed new drywall.

After the ceiling tile and
Before the drywall

GWB: taped, mudded, primed, and already
looking much better
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment