June has been an eventful month for us: I'm working for an Alaskan architectural firm remotely, at home- thanks to my good friend Suzanne and modern technology! :) (Like the saying goes IT IS who you know!) We also have a new addition at our home, no the Baby 2 hasn't arrived early- thankfully, Tom's co-worker gave us his old hot tub. (No pictures yet.) I'm hoping we can get it running, so I can use it after the Baby 2 arrives! :) Tom has our hammock up, but it needs a little adjustment; however, it is currently perfect for Aldan! Tom, with Aldan's help, has been building raise beds for our garden next year! As you can see from the pictures below, we have all been enjoying our ice cream and cool treats, since the weather has warmed.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment