Disclaimer

Well, something must have frozen over because we finally have a blog! (Is it getting colder- No, Mr. Gore, I'm not talking about global warming.) Can viewers believe their own eyes? (Try blinking a couple times just to be sure!) I've set up a family blog. (I think that I must be one of the least techno-lit gen-Xers . No need to worry about a take over from me, Mr. Gates!)

For those who are looking for a hair raising, toe twitching, bladder busting experience you might want to continue searching the black hole time vacuum that is the World Wide Web. Further more, as a visual person that tried to keep a diary in her youth, but only wrote an entire 2 lines worth, this will be the most text that you will likely get out of me and it is not Pulitzer quality for sure! So here we are the good, the bad, and the ugly...
(I'll let you decide who is who)





CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Since we are heading West for the last two weeks in June, I thought that I would update our blog. Below are photos of our work and play during the days of May!

Interior Photos:


Exterior Photos: As you can see Aldan loves "talking" on the phone as much as he loves to get the mail!


Here is what our kitchen looked like at night, while we hardened our plants during the day; we hope to have a nice tomato crop this year.


Our anniversary present from a Reckless Driver, too bad I didn't see it happen. I am glad we weren't getting the mail at the time!


The photos below are of our friends, Jason and Tami's baby shower that I helped with. Yours truly made the baby bottle pinata, but I almost made it too strong; it finally broke with a swing from a full size baseball bat! The most creative gift, in my opinion, was a Haz-mat kit for Explosive Diaper Situations!


Finally I have some older videos below that I forgot that I had loaded to Youtube, but never blogged:









No comments:

Post a Comment